Treat your little one to a cute little comforter and you’ll find they sleep right through the night from the moment it arrives. Whether they are self-soothing, teething, or missed a nap earlier in the day, their new little buddy will be right there by their side. Perfect when you want to be able to put them down and watch them drift off into a deep sleep so they grow big and strong.
- Beautifully crafted using Fair Trade materials every step of the way, and available in a variety of cute designs
- Organic cotton comforter will soon become the one thing they’ll never want to be without
- Perfect for building self-confidence as baby learns to self-soothe
- A chance to give back to the world by buying a product that’s bought and sold for a fair price
- Age Recommendation - Suitable from birth
- Care Instructions - Machine wash at 40C, Tumble dry
- Material - 100% GOTS Egyptian Organic Cotton
- Size - approx 20cm x 24cm
Just received my parcel of toys and I’m so impressed with the service from Little Tots Toys. The toys are in perfect condition, the packaging was really lovely and well-wrapped and I thought the packet of seeds was a wonderful touch - I will be planting them with my daughter this weekend! Thank you for taking the effort to make my parcel so special, I will definitely be ordering with you in the future.
I recently placed an order with this lovely little business and would recommend shopping with them. They noticed I’d asked for it to be delivered to someone else and contacted me offering to include a note to the recipient. They then went to the effort to print a little birthday card and send me a picture of it all packaged up ready to be sent off to my godson. It was lovely to receive that unexpected little touch and great customer service.
You know those bland souless big corporate companies? Well, this isn't one of them and it's a massive tick from me. Fantastic communication, efficient delivery and the packing has a lovely little family touch. I would in no way hesitate to shop with Little Tots Toys again. I'm always conscious of new websites because some are terrible with customer service and delivery but I have nothing but positive things to say! Keep being awesome :) x