Every baby needs a four-legged friend, and who better than this adorable little sausage dog? This adorable Dachsund baby rattle with a playful, stripy jumper is great for sensory development and stimulating your baby. Your little one’s new furry friend is always ready and waiting for a cuddle. Perfect when you want baby to go down for a nap with ease as you sit back and get ready to do it all over again when they wake.
- A playful addition to your baby’s nursery who’s always ready for a cuddle
- Natural cuddly toy is easy to clean, and even easier to hug and cuddle
- A great way to teach your little one to self-soothe
- An ethically sourced toy that makes a real difference to other families
- Age Recommendation - Suitable from birth
- Care Instructions - Machine wash under 30C
- Material - 100% Acrylic, 100% Polyester fill
- Size - approx 15cm long x 14cm high from top of head to paw
Just received my parcel of toys and I’m so impressed with the service from Little Tots Toys. The toys are in perfect condition, the packaging was really lovely and well-wrapped and I thought the packet of seeds was a wonderful touch - I will be planting them with my daughter this weekend! Thank you for taking the effort to make my parcel so special, I will definitely be ordering with you in the future.
I recently placed an order with this lovely little business and would recommend shopping with them. They noticed I’d asked for it to be delivered to someone else and contacted me offering to include a note to the recipient. They then went to the effort to print a little birthday card and send me a picture of it all packaged up ready to be sent off to my godson. It was lovely to receive that unexpected little touch and great customer service.
You know those bland souless big corporate companies? Well, this isn't one of them and it's a massive tick from me. Fantastic communication, efficient delivery and the packing has a lovely little family touch. I would in no way hesitate to shop with Little Tots Toys again. I'm always conscious of new websites because some are terrible with customer service and delivery but I have nothing but positive things to say! Keep being awesome :) x